Die, for Godís sake, men, but donít leave your gunís.
Sir Redvers Buller
4: In action at Colesberg : Major C.Bateston -Harvey, Lieutenant A.V. West
5. Disease: Major C.P. Walker, Lieut. C.P. Russell, Lieut. C.S. Platt
6. In action at Rensburg: Lieutenant-Colonel A.J Watson, Lieut. F.A.P. Wilkins, Lieutenant S. J. Carey, Lieutenant C. A. White. Action at Ladysmith : Lieutenant- Colonel Dick-Cunyngham, V.C. , Major Miller- Wallnutt, Major R.S. Bowen, Major F. Mackworth, Captain W.B.Lafone, Lieutenant C. E. M. Walker, Lieutenant L.D. Hall, Lieutenant R. J. T. Digby-Jones. Lieutenant H.N. Field Lieut W.F. Adams, Lieut J.E,Pakeman, Lieut. Noel M. Tod, Sec Lieut. W.H.T. Hill, Second Lieutenant F. H. Raikes, Second Lieutenant G. B. B. Denniss. Wounds received at Colesberg : Captain A. W. Brown.
11. Wounds received at Ladysmith : Captain the Earl of Ava.
13. Fever : Lieutenant W. Dixon Smith.
15. Fever at Pietermaritzburg : Lieutenant E. Stabb, R.N.R.
16. Dysentery at Pietermaritzburg : Major F.F. Crawford.
19. Fever at Mooi River : Seccond Lieutenant D. B. Gore-Booth.
2 0. W ounds receiv ed at Venter's Spruit: Captain C. A. Hensley. Action at Potgieters : Major C. B. Childe.
21. In action at Potgieters: Captain C. Ryall. Wounds: Captain A.D. Raitt. In action: Lieutenant Colonel Buchanan- Riddell. Capt. F. Murray, Captain C Walters. Lieutenant R. Grant, Lieutenant J.W, Osborne , Second Lieutenant H. G French-Brewster.
23. In action at Chieveley : Captain H. W. de Rougemont.
24. Fever at De Aar: Captain C. G.Mackenzie. In action at SpionKop : Major H. H. Massy, Major A. J. J. Ross Captain N. H. Vertue, Captain G. M. Stewart, Captain C. L. Muriel, Captain M. W. Kirk, Captain C.G.F.G.Birch, Captain The Hon. J.H. L. Petre Captain C. S. Knox- Gore, Captain C. H. Hicks, Lieutenant J. R. Mallock, Lieutenant E.Fraser, Lieutenant A. P. C. H. Wade, Lieutenant H. F. PipeWolferstan, Lieutenant F. M. Raphael, Lieutenant H. W. Garvey, Lieutenant C. G. Grenfell, Lieutenant P. F. Newnham, Lieutenant T.F. Flower-Ellis, Lieutenant H.S. M`Corquodale, Lieutenant V. H. A. Awdry. Lieutenant the Hon. N. W. Hill Trevor, Lieutenant A. Rudall, Lieutenant K. Shand, Lieutenant F. A. Galbraith, Second Lieutenant W. G. H. Lawley, Second Lieutenant H.A. C. Wilson. Wounds received at Spion KopMajor S. P. Strong.
28. Fever at De Aar : Captain W. A. Hebden.
29. Wounds received at Ladysmith : Lieutenant W. R. P. Stapleton- Cotton.
1. Wounds received at Venters Spruit : Captain D. Maclachlan:
2. Disease at Ladysmith : Second Lieu tenant F. 0. Barker.
4. Disease at Ladysmith : Captain K. L. Tupman.
5. In action at Potgieters Drift : Major T. R. Johnson-Smyth, Second Lieutenant C. D. Shafto.
6. Sunstroke at Wynberg : Captain E. Dillon. In action at Koodoesberg : Captain H. M. Blair.
8. Wounds received at Koodoesberg : Captain C. Eykyn, Lieutenant F. G. Tait.
10. In action : Lieutenant Buchanan, Lieutenant Carstens.
11. Fever at De Aar : Lieutenant R. W. Bell. In action at Rensburg : Major G. R. Eddy.
12. In action at Rensburg : Major A. K. Stubbs, Lieutenant J. Powell. Wounds received at Rensburg . Lieutenant-Colonel C. Cunningham, Lieutenant J. C. Roberts. Wounds received at Dekiels Drift : Captain H. G. Majeridie
13. Wounds received at Rensburg : Lieutenant-Colonel H. A. Eager. In action at Gaberones : Captain J.G. French. In action at Waterval Drift : Second Lieu tenant H.W. Ritchie. Wounds received at Ladysmith : Major D. E. Doveton. Disease : Captain H. W. Foster. Fever at Pretoria : Lieutenant C. A. P. Tarbutt.
l4. Wounds received at Mafeking : Captain R. H, Girdwood.
15. In action at Waterval : Lieutenant C.P.M.C. Halkett. Wounds received at Rensburg :Major F. R. Macmullen.
16. Wounds received at Kimberley : Second Lieutenant Hon. W. M'Clintock- Bunbury. In Action at Monte Christo : Captain T. H. Berney. Action at Bird's River : Captain E. C. H. Crallan, Lieu tenant Chandler.
Action near Kimberley : Lieutenant A. E Hesketh, Lieutenant E. G. Carbutt, Second Lieutenant P. F. Brassy.
17. Fever at Ladysmith : Second Lieutenant W. A. Orlebar.
18. Fever at Sterkstroom : Captain T. S. C. W. Broadley. In action at Paardeberg: Lieutenant - Colonel W Aldworth, Captain E. P. Wardlaw, Captain B. A. Newbury, Captain A. M. A. Lennox, Lieutenant J. C. Angell, Lieutenant G. E. Courtenay, Lieutenant H.
G. Selous, Lieutenant F. J. Siordet, Lieutenant A. R. Bright, Colonel 0. C. Hannay, Lieutenant E. Perceval, Lieutenant H. M. A. Hankey, Second Lieutenant R. H. M'Clure, Second Lieutenant A. C. Nieve, Second Lieutenant V. A. Ball-Acton.
19. Dysentery at Wynberg : Captain R. A. E. Benson. In action at Hlangwane Hill : Captain W. L. Thorburn. Major C.R. Day, Captain E. J .
20. Wounds received at Paardeberg : Dewar, Lieutenant J. C. Hylton- Jolliffe, Second Lieutenant D. B. Monypenny, Captain Waldy. Wounds received at Rondebosch : Captain C. H. Thomas. In action at the Tugela River : Captain S. L. V. Crealock, Lieutenant V. F A. Keith- Falconer, Second Lieutenant J. C. Parr. Fever at Ladysmith : Lieutenant G. W. G. Jones.
21. Wounds received near Ladysmith : Captain R. E. Holt. Dysentery at Kimberley : Lieutenant Grant.
22. In action at .Arundel : Captain A. F. Wallis. In action at Pieters Drift : Lieutenant R. H. C. Coe. In action at Ladysmith : Lieuten ant R. W. Pearson, Lieutenant the Hon. R. Cathcart, and Second Lieutenant N. J. Parker.
23. Dysentery at Wynberg : Major C. H. Blount. Fever at Ladysmith : Captain G. S. Walker. Wounds: Captain H. M. Arnold. Wounds received at Groblers Kloof : Lieutenant F. C. D. Davidson: In action at Railway Hill : Lieutenant- Colonel C. C. H. Thorold and Lieutenant - Colonel T. M. G. Thackeray. In action at Pieters Hill : Brevet Lieutenant- Colonel C. G. H. Sitwill. In action at Railway Hill : Major F. A. Sanders and Lieutenant W. O. Stuart. In action at Colenso : Captain S. C. Maitland. In action near Ladysmith : Lieutenant B. H. Hastie and Lieutenant C. H. Hinton.
24. ln action at Stormberg : Lieutenant- Colonel F. H. Hoskier and Cap tain the Hon. R. H. J. L. de Montmorency. Fever at Sterkstroom : Captain A. T. England. In action near Ladysmith: Lieutenant F . A. Stebbing.
25. Fever at Modder River : Midshipman S. Robertson. Wounds received at SpionKop: Lieutenant H.V. Lockwood.
26. Wounds received at Ladysmith : Major E. W. Yeatherd.
27. In action at Pieters Hill : Lieutenant- Colonel W.M. O'Leary, Major V. Lewis, Captain H. S. Sykes, Lieutenant H. L. Mourilyan, Lieutenant H. B. Onraet, Second Lieutenant F. J. T. U. Simpson and Second Lieutenant C. J. Daly.
3. Blood-poisoning at Modder River : Captain R. Price.
5. Fever at Naauwpoort : Lieutenant J. W. C. Walding.
7. In action at Poplars Drift : Lieutenant D. J. Keswick. Wounds received near Ladysmith : Lieutenant E. A. P. Vaughan.
8. Fever at Ladysmith : Lieutenant R. E. Meyricke. Fever at Modder River : Lieutenant S. D. Barrow.
9. Fever at Ladysmith : Captain A. W. Curtis and Lieutenant C. Ark Wright.
10. In action at Driefontein : Captain A. R. Eustace, Captain D. A. N. Lomax, Lieutenant F. N. Parsons,V.C., and Second Lieutenant A. B. Coddington. Fever at Wynberg : Captain E.E.D. Thornton.
11. Wounds : Lieutenant-Colonel C. E. E. Umphelby.
12. Fever at Wynberg : Dr. W. C. Grigg. Wounds received at Driefontein :Lieutenant C. F, L. Wimberley. Fever on transport Sumatra: Lieutenant T . D . Whittington.
13. Drowned at Norvals Pont : Second Lieutenant F. N. Dent.
16. Fever at Pietermaritzburg : Major H.E. Buchanan-Riddell. Fever at Naauwpoort : Captain R.W. Salmon. Fever at Ladysmith : Lieutenant R. H. Kinnear.
17. Fever at Ladysmith : Major J. Minniece.
19. Dysentery at Ladysmith : Captain W. L. P. Gibton.
20. Fever at Mooi River : Lieutenant A. W. Hall.
22. Fever at Kimberley : Major H.J. Massy.
23. Wounds received at Spion Kop : Major-General Sir E. R. P. Wood gate. In action near Bloemfontein : Lieutenant Hon. E. H. Lygon.
26. Fever on her Majesty's ship Powerful : Fleet-Paymaster W. F. Kay.
27. Fever at Naauwpoort : Captain F. W. Hopkins.
28. In action at Norvals Pont : Colonel the Hon. G. Gough.
29. Fever at Bloemfontein : Captain C. M. Kemble. Wounds received at Karee Siding : Lieutenant E. M. Young.
30. In action at Brandfort : Captain A. C. Going. Fever at Ladysmith : Lieutenant B. T. Rose. In action at Lobatsi : Captain A. J. Tyler.
31. In action near Bloemfontein : Major A. W. C. Booth and LieutenantP.H.S Crowie. In action at Sanna's Post : Lieutenant G H. Irvine. Wounds : Lieutenant P. C. Grover. Wounds received at Ramathlabama : Captain F. Crewe. In action at Ramathlabama : Lieutenant F. Milligan. Meningitis : Lieutenant Whittington.
2. Wounds at Pietermaritzburg : Lieutenant C. B. du Buisson.
3. In action at Reddersburg : Captain F. G. Casson and Second Lieutenant C. R. Barclay. Wounds received at Karee : Captain W. M. Marter. Fever at Ladysmith : Lieutenant G. E. S. Salt.
4. Wounds received near Bloemfontein : Lieutenant F. Russell-Brown. Wounds received at Reddersburg : Captain W. P. Dimsdale.
5. In action at Rietfontein : Captain C. Boyle and Lieutenant A.C. Williams.
9. In action at Wepener : Major C.F. Sprenger:
10. Fever at Mooi River : Lieutenant G. H. Morley. In action at Wepener : Lieutenant H. F. B. Taplin and Lieutenant A. H. Thornton.
15. Fever at sea on his way home : Lieutenant T. B. Ely. Fever at Ladysmith : Second Lieutenant S. H. Hutton. Fever at Pietermaritzburg : Second Lieutenant E.0. N. 0. Leggett.
16. Fever at Bloemfontein : Captain R. Peel, Captain B. C. C. S. Meeking and Lieutenant C. 0. Bache
18. Dysentery at Ladysmith : Captain S. Laurence. Disease at Kimberley : Captain E. M. Litkie.
21. Dysentery at Pretoria : Assistant- Surgeon Jackson. Fever at Gabe- rones : Lieutenant Wallis. at Bloemfontein : Lieutenant H. W. Prickard.
23. Dysentery at Naauwpoort : Second Lieutenant R. J. Gibson-Craig.
24. Wounds at Karreefontein : Captain F. L. Prothero
25. In action at Dewetsdorp : Captain P. R. Denny. In action at Israel's Poort : Captain H. Gethin. Wounds received at Sanna's Post : Lieutenant J. D. Murch.
26. Fever at Queenstown : Captain C. Biddulph. Wounds at Eirstelaagte : Captain G. P. Brasier- Creagh.
27. Fever at Bloemfontein : Major H. T. Hawley. In action at Thabanchu : Lieutenant F. S. Geary. Peritonitis at Bloemfontein : Captain A.B. Bennett.
28. Wounds at Bloemfontein : Captain H. F. W. Stanley. Fever at Kimberley : Midshipman L. G. E. Lloyd.
30. In action at Thabanchu : Major E. C. Showers, Lieutenant J. H. Parker, and Lieutenant Munro.
l. Pneumonia on board the Dilwara : Lieutenant C. Martin.
2. Fever at Aliwal North : Lieutenant T. Dennis. Tuberculosis at Port Elizabeth :Lieutenant Holt.
4. In action at Welkom : Captain C. E. Rose.
5. Fever at Bloemfontein : Captain H. E. Dowse.
6. Wounds at Callerberg : Captain Lovett. Wounds at Thabanchu : Captain E. G. Verschoyle. Wounds at Winburg : Lieutenant P. Cameron.
7. Fever at Bloemfontein : Captain R. Fawssett and Lieutenant E. H. St. L. Chamier.
8. Dysentery at Estcourt : Lieutenant S. Oglesby. Dysentery at Modder Spruit : Captain Warren.
9. Wounds received at Warrenton : Major H. S. le M. Guille. Fever at Deelfontein : Lieutenant B. Cumming.
10. Dysentery at Bloemfontein : Chaplain the Rev. C. F. 0'Reilly. Pneumoniain Bloemfontein : Captain T. W. Milward. Wounds received at Zand River : Captain L. Head and Captain C.K Elworthy.
11. Fever at Naauwpoort : Second Lieutenant A: C. FitzG. Homan.
12. Fever at Bloemfontein : Captain H. S. Prickard.
13. Fever at Bloemfontein : Lieutenant H. P. Rogers.
14. Disease at Capetown : Captain D. G. Seagrim.
16. Fever at Naauwpoort : Lieutenant B. Guthrie. Disease at Naauwpoort : Lieutenant A. Lascelles, In action near Mafeking : Lieutenant Wilfred. In action at Mafeking: Lieutenant E. Harland.
18. Fever at Bloemfontein : Lieutenant G. G. Moir and Midshipman J. Menzies.
20. In action near Vryheid : Captain W. E. D. Goff, Lieutenant H. W. Lanham, and Lieutenant W. M'Lachlan. Fever at Bloemfontein : Lieutenant E.W.M. Noel.
21. Died at Gaberones : Lieutenant H. Wallis. Fever at Bloemfontein : Captain G.C. Fordyce-Buchan.
22. Fever at Deelfontein : Major P. Marsh. Fever at Kroonstad : Lieutenant the Hon. J. D. Hamilton. Fever at Springfontein : Lieutenant F.G. Peel.
23. Fever at Bloemfontein : Major H. M. Browne. Fever at Boshof : Lieutenant E.L. Munro.
24. Fever at Bloemfontein : Second Lieutenant Fletcher
25. In action at Senekal : Major H. S. Dalbiac. Fever at Wynberg : Captain N. G. H. Turner. Fever at Bloemfontein : Captain L. Livingstone - Learmonth. Fever at Mooi River : Major Cooper. Fever at Boshof : Second Lieutenant W. H. Amedroz.
26. Fever at Kroonstad : Major A. S. Ralli and Captain W. H. Trow. Fever at Bloemfontein : Lieutenant R.S. Bree, And Lieutenant J.D. Dalrymple-Hay
27. Pneumonia at Wynberg : Captain R.N. Fane.
28. Fever at Bloemfontein : Lieutenant P.C. Shaw. Fever at Pietermaritzburg : Lieutenant A. Wylde- Brown. In action at Kheis : Major J. A. Orr-Ewing. In action at Kwisa. Lieutenant C. Slater.
29. In action at Fabers Spruit : Colonel W. A. Spence. In action near Kroonstad : Captain C. S. Keith. Wounds received at Kheis : Lieutenant G.H. Matthewa and Captain A. H. U. Tindall. Wounds received at Senekal : Second Lieutenant A. H. Murray.
30. In action near Johannesburg : Captain St. J. Meyrick and Lieutenant H. W. Fife. Dysentery at Pinetown Bridge : Captain J.W.J. Hardman.
31. Wounds received at Elandslaagte : Lieutenant C. G. Danks.
1. Fever at Kroonstad : Captain S. Robertson. Fever at Florida : Lieutenant G. F. Nethercole. Wounds at Lindley : Lieutenant Sir J. E. C. Power, Bart. Dysentery at Bloemfontein : Second Lieutenant F. S. Firth.
2. Fever at Bloemfontein : Lieutenant L. 0. F. Mellish and Lieutenant C. H. B. Adams- Wylie. Wounds at Bappisfontein : Lieutenant J. T. Pollock. At sea on board the Dilwara : Lieutenant R. J. Jelf
4. Fever at Kroonstad : Lieutenant C.
5. Fever at Kimberley : Captain E. G. Young In action at Schippens Farm : Lieutenant R.L.C. Hobson.
6. Fever at Bloemfontein : Cap. G. Murrell. Fever at Johanneeburg: Capt. The Hon. L. R. D. Gray. Fever at Kroonstad : Sec. Lieut. R. Forrester.
7: In. action at Roodeval : Lieut.-Col. B. Douglas, and Sec. Lieut. B. J. Horley. In action at Rhenoster : Capt. Gale. Fever at Kroonstad : Gapt. G. P. Ellison. Wounds at Pretoria. Lieut. A. J. G. Meek.
8. Fever at Kroonatad : Lieut. Kerans. Dysentery at Bloemfontein : Maj . Power
9. Suddenly at Pretoria : Capt. W. G. Thomson. Fever at Wynberg : Capt. E. F. Harrison. Fever at Newcastle : Lieut. S. F. Brooks and Vet. Lieut. E. T. C. Ensor.
10. Fever at Bloemfontein : Lieut. A. Byrne. Pneumonia at Johannesburg : Lieut. W.J. Berry.
11. In action at Diamond Hill : Lieut.- Col. the Earl of Airlie, Maj. the Hon. L. H. D. Fortescue, Lieut. the Hon C W. H. Cavendish, and Lieut. W. B. L. Alt. In action at Almonda Nek : Capt. W D. 0'Brien, Gapt. H. Mann, and Lieut. N. M. Johnson. Fever at Bloemfontein : Capt. T. S. Hichens. In action at and River : Maj. L. J. Seymour.
12. In action at Diamond Hill : Capt. C. J. K. Maguire, Lieut. P. W. C. Drage, and Sec. Lieut. W.S. Luce.
13. Fever at Newcastle : Capt. F. Hunnard, D.S.0.
14. Wounds received at Zand River : Lieut. W. Harrison.
15. Wounds received at Bappisfontein : Lieut. Hon. C. M E. Freke. Wounds at Kroonstad : Lieut. Blanchard and Sec. Lient, R.H. Hall.
17. In action near Kwisa : Capt. M. Wilson
19. Fever at Cape Town : Surg. Lieut - Col. J.S. Forrester.
20. Fever at Bloemfontein : Lieut. B. B. Waddell-Dudley.
21. Wounds at Pretoria : Lieut. Kortwright.
22. In action at Honing S ruit : Maj. H.T. de C Hobbs. Fever at Wynberg : Sec. Lieut. W.G. Rait.
23. Fever at Johannesburg : Capt. J . B.T. Pratt, Poisoning at Volksrust : Lieut. N. Mc Lean.
24. Wounds at Bloemfontein : Capt. Lord Kensington. Wounds at Heidelberg : Capt. F. J. Whittaker.
25. In action at Ficksburg : Capt. E. B. Grogan and Lieut. G. L. D. Brancker.
27. Fever at Devetsdorp : Sec. Lieut. J. S. Preston.
28. Fever at Kroonstad : Surg. Lieut.-Col. J. Creagh.
30. Fever at Heilbron : Lieut. J. Hunter.
J U LY 1900
1. Fever at Bloemfontein : Lieut. G. P. Rayner.
3. In action near Lindley : Sec. Lieut. W. G. Belcher.
6. Wounds at Pleiserfontein : -Maj. H. E. Oldfield. Dysentery at Johanneaburg : Lieut. J. B. Grylls.
7. Wounds received at Bethlehem : Capt. J. B. S. Alderson. In action at Rustenburg : Capt. Machattie. In action at Rietfontein : Capt. Currie and Lieut. Kirk.
11. Fever at Durban : Lieut. P.W. Tindal- Atkinson, R.N. In action near Krugersdorp : Capt. D. R. Younger. In action at Nitral'a Nek : Lieut. T. Conolly, Lieut. G.F. Prichard, and Sec. Lieut. T. D. Pilkington. In action at Derdepoort : Sec. Lieut. . K. Mackiller.
12. Dysentery at Marrandellas : Capt. H.C. W. Hamilton.
16. In action near Pretoria : Lient. H. L. Borden and Lieut. G. B. Burch. Fever at Vrede : Vet. Lieut. Fenner.
19. In action at Palmietfontein : Maj. Moore. Wounds at Pretoria : Capt. B. B. Church.
20. Fever at Newcastle : Lieut. W. H. Kenyon.
22. In action at Majate Pass : Capt. C. W. Robertson.
23. In action at Retief's Nek : Capt. Sir W. G. Barttelot. In action at Stabbert's Nek : Capt. W. Gloster. Pneumonia at Pretoria : Capt. F. S. Kent,
24. In action at Bronkhorst Spruit : Lieut. A. Ebsworth.
25. Murdered at Pretoria : Col. C. W. H. Mc Lean. Wounds at Retief's Nek : Maj. E. M. Wiltshire.
26. Syncope at Pretoria : Sec. Lieut. W. V. St C. Mc Laren.
28. Wounds at Potchefstroom : Lieut. Drew. Fever at Winburg : Sec. Lieut. H. B.D. Bird.
29. In action at Stephanusdrai : Capt. E. Q.Robertson.
5. Wounds at Paardekop : Capt,. M. S. Wellby.
6. In action at Elands River : Lieut. J. W. Annat.
7. Wounds at Durban : Capt. E. Lucas.
9. In action at Rietfontein : Lieut. A. M. Knowles
14. At Naaupoort : Lieut. and Quarter- master P.J Gleeson
18. At Pietermaritzburg : Sir W. Stokes, ; Consulting Surgeon to the Forces.
19. Wounds at Crocodile Drift : Lieut. H. Bradburn
20. In action at Klip Drift : Lieut.-Col. Spreckley: In action at Haman's Kraal Lieut. R. F. Flowers. Wounds at Pretoria : Lieut. J. Leash.
21. In action at Ottoshoop : Lieut. A G. Gilpin.
23. In action at Geluk : Capt. A. Savory.
25. At Durban : Lieut.-Col. A. G.S. Wade-Gregory. In action : Lieut. J. H.Robbins.
26. In action near Brandwater Basin : Capt. W S. Clarke.
27. In action at Bergendal : Capt. G.L.Lysley and Lieut. Abbot. Wounds at Nylstroom: Lieut. D. M. M. Oliver.
28 Sunstroke : Capt. W.B. Norwood.
29. Wounds : Capt E.G. Campbell. Wounds at Noitgedacht : Capt. A. D. Plomer.
30. Wounds received at Bergendal : Capt.W.H.W. Steward Wounds at Waterval Onder : Lieut. J.L Lawlor.
3. Wounds at Mafeking : Capt. R Arbuthnot. Wounds recieved at Belfast : Lieut. J. C. Harrison.
7. Wounds received at Newcastle : Maj. Hilliard
10. In action at Welverdiend : Lieut. T. B: Maddocks.
12. In action at Wonderfontein: Lieut R.J.L. White.
16. In action at Hekpoort : Lieut. H.T. Stanley:
19. From blood poisoning contracted at the Tugela: Lieut. J.T Lowry
24. Fever at Barberton: Lieut. L.H. Gilliat
1. In action at Kruger's Post : Sec. Lieut. H. W. Cuming.
4. In action near Lindley : Capt. H. Wiltshire.
6. In action near Bultfontein : Lieut. A. H. Thomas.
9. Wounds received at Kaap Muiden : Capt. G.L. Paget. In action at Kaap Muiden : Capt. A.D. Stewart. In action at Dwarsvlei : Sec. Lieut. J.R. Williams-Ellis. Fever at Pretoria : Sec. Lieut. P.A. M'Cutchan.
13. In action at Machadodorp : Capt. H. W. Taylor. In action at Dalmanutha : Lieut. F.W. Wylam and Lieut. P.A.J. Jones. In action at Jagersfontein : Lieut. E.M. Hanbury.
14. In action at Ventersburg Road Station : Lieut. H. K. Attfield.
16. In action near Bethel : Sec. Lieut. A.W. Swanston.
17. Tuberculosis at Pretoria : Capt. E. St A. Pearse.
19. In action near Bethel : Sec. Lieut. N. Calvert.
20. In action at Weltevreden : Capt. G. E. B. Wood.
21. In action near Fredcrikstad : Lieut.E. H. Finch.
25. In action at Frederikstad : Capt. W. L. Baillie. In action at Vrede : Lieut. J. C. Browne.
29. Fever at Pretoria : Prince Christian Victor.
30. In action at Yentersburg : Maj. J. Hanwell,
1. Wounds received at Syferfontein : Capt. W. B. Chappell-Hodge.
2. In action at Witkop : Capt. Chalmers. Of hepititis at Wynberg : Capt. J. Loughlin,
5. In actiou near Bothaville : Lieut.-Col. P.W.J. Le Gallais, Capt. F. Engelbach and Lieut. W. A. G. Williams, D.S.0.
9. Wounds at Vrede : Sec. Lieut. H. G.W. Woodhouse.
10. Wounds received at Bothaville : Maj. N. C. Welsh.
12. Fever at Standerton : Lieut. H. P. Pigott.
13. Fever at Mooi River : Capt. N. M. Lynch. At Barberton : Capt. L. H. Hawkes. Wounds at Kimberley : Lient. W. Rolfe.
16. In action at Thabanchu : Sec. Lieut. L. Paxton
21. Disease at Daniels Kriel: Capt. M. K. Crozier.
23. In Action at Tiger's Kloof ; Lieut. A. M. Southey
28. Disease at Prieska : Capt. H. Masterman.
29. In action at Rhenoster Kop : Lieut.- Col. G.E. Lloyd. :D.S.0. Wounds at Krugersdorp : Lieut. H. G. Berghuys.
30. Wounds near Ladybrand : Lieut. W. H. Dobbie.
3. Fever at Pretoria : Col L. J. A. Chapman. Fever at Pietermaritzburg : Capt. H.D. Marshall.
5. Concussion of the brain at Germiston : Lieut. H.C. Ingram
7. Fever at Pretoria : Vet. Lieut. D. C. Barningham:
9. Wounds at Lichtenburg . Lieut. F. Arbuthnot.
10. Fever at Pietermaritzburg : Lieut.- Col. Stoneman.
11. Lightning at Dundee : Lieut. J. F. Thompson-Pegge. In action at Vryheid : Lieut. W. A. U. Lippert.
12. Wounds at Vryheid : Lient.-Col. J. M. Gawne and Lieut. W. E. S. Woodgate.
18. In action at Nooitgedacht : Lieut.-Col. N. Legge, D.S.0., Capt. J. A. E. MacBean, Capt. A.J.C. Murdoch, Capt. W. Atkins, Lieut. J.C.C. Reid; Gapt. H. de C. Moody, Lieut. W. Skene, Lieut. A. C. Campbell. Fever at Springfontein : Lieut. Lord 0'Hagan. Fever at Pretoria : C. W. P. Dalyell.
19. Disease at Cape Town : Maj. E. G. Giles.